Our Florence Invitation is a more contemporary design and format, with the addition of a stylish sleeve. Easily personalised with a great range of standard and optional features, the Florence has a super sophisticated, look and feel, while being super practical.
- Letterpress printed
- Co-ordinate with a flash of premium satin ribbon
- Printed on premium quality heavy-weight board
- Invitation (sleeve) Size: 150mm x 150mm, approx’ 6″x 6″
- Includes peel and seal envelopes
- Supplied in our Presentation / Keepsake box
Guide price includes VAT & Next Day Courier Service.
Optional Florence Invitation Features
- One or two colour letterpress print
- Coloured rear of invitation
- Foil printed motif, monogram, or text
- Bespoke Line Drawing – of your venue or church by our in-house artist
- Personalised Monogram – created uniquely for you from your initials
- Borders – Italian, dotted, or lined borders to add style
- Edge Finishing – gilt, painted or beveled
- Diamantes or pearls as a sparkling touch
- Hand Made Envelopes – heavy-weight with optional lining
Other Florence Stationery Items
We offer a range of complementary items including, Evening Invitations, RSVP Cards, Information Cards, and of course a full range of reception stationery, i.e., Order of Service, Menus etc.
If you’d like to order a sample Florence Invitation, please click here.
We’ve created a useful resource in our Wedding Stationery Guide, which provides more details of the available options and assistance in creating your stationery.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help or advice, one of our designers will be happy to assist you.
Letterpress is a 500yr old printing craft that creates a three dimensional print with a unique look and feel. If you’d like to know more about how we print please click here.
Uniquely Personal to You
Your wedding stationery should reflect your individuality and chosen style, or theme, for your day. Our aim is to support you in creating uniquely personalised stationery that offers your guests a glimpse of your wedding day and celebrations to come.
- To view our standard Ribbon & Ink colours, please the click the tab above.
Each style of invitation has a range of optional design and print finishing features, our range of personalising options are in addition to these features and vary slightly between invitation styles. Usually our clients decide on one or two preferred invitation styles and then look at the personalising options with one of our designers.
All of these options are available as standard, your personal designer will provide you with all the details, and advise you when you discuss your stationery.
- Invitation Wording – we help you create your personalised invitation wording
- Ink Colours – choose from our standard inks, or we’ll mix one bespoke*
- Ribbon Colours – choose from our standard ribbons, or our bespoke range*
- Typeface(s) – choose from our library, your personal designer will advise you
- Ornaments & Motifs – ornaments, motifs and graphic flourishes add a style flourish
Bespoke Options Include**
- Bespoke Line Drawing – of your venue or church by our in-house artist
- Personalised Monogram – created from your initials, use on any item we print
- Printed Ribbon – your names or monogram printed on your ribbon
- Bespoke Maps – hand drawn and illustrated map for use on your information cards
- Bespoke Artwork & Design – created to match your theme or style
- Calligraphy Service – your guest names or details in calligraphy on your stationery
- Guest Details – we can digitally print your guest details on your envelopes
- Postal Service – your invitations posted from us directly to your guests
- Diamantes or Pearls – we can add a little more sparkle if required
- Lined Envelopes – printed, tissue, or coloured envelope linings
* Please note there’s a small charge for non-standard ink or ribbon colours
**There are additional charges for bespoke options, please contact us to discuss
Ordering Your Invitations – It’s as easy as 1-2-3
Step 1 – Call or email us with your requirements, and preferred invitation style(s) if possible.
One of our designers or wedding specialists will:
- Create a specification, along with you, for your stationery
- Provide you with a quotation
- Provide you with a free proof of your invitation
Step 2 – Your designer will advise you throughout your order and provide you with all you need to personalise your wording, ink & ribbon colours, and details of all our standard and bespoke options. If you’re happy with our quotation your designer will:
- Create the detail design of your stationery
- Refine your quotation if necessary
- Provide you with a proof for approval to print
We provide up to three free proofs as part of the design process, almost all of our clients complete their invitation design within the three rounds. When you’re happy with your design we ask for your approval to print. If you need more than three we apply a charge of £15.00 per proof.
Step 3 – When you’ve reviewed your final proof, and are happy that we can print your design as detailed, you simply give us your approval and we get the print process underway.
Help & Support
Your designer is your personal contact for the duration of your order and is there to support and advise you throughout. In addition, we have a comprehensive FAQ section on our website, and we’ve also created a useful resource in our Wedding Stationery Guide, which provides assistance and detailed explanations, of considerations in creating your stationery.
Generally payment is when we start Step 2, for orders under £250.00 we ask for full payment with your order, over this amount we’re happy to accept a payment of 50% at time of order, and the balance when your stationery is ready for despatch.
We’ll always confirm our anticipated despatch date on receipt of your order, our standard lead time from your approval to despatch is 20 – 30 working days depending on our workload. We offer an Express Service if you need your stationery in a hurry – despatch in 10 working days.
We always use a next day courier service for delivery of wedding stationery and will confirm our intended day of despatch. The courier we use allows you to manage the details of the delivery and will confirm the consignment by text or email with you directly.
To view our Terms & Conditions please click here.
Ribbons & Inks
Standard Personalising Colours
We offer a wide selection of standard ribbon, ink & foil colours to choose from. We also offer bespoke options if you can’t find the perfect ribbon or ink colour, we’re happy to send samples on request.
Standard Ribbon Colours
Choose from our range of standard premium quality satin ribbons. We have access to over 100 ribbon colours so if you can’t see one that suits your needs please contact us. Please note the colours on screen are for guidance and will not be exact to the ribbon colour.
Standard Ink Colours
Choose from our range of standard letterpress inks. We can also mix a bespoke ink to match a sample swatch, colour theme, or Pantone colour reference. Please note the colours on screen are for guidance and will not be exact to the printed colour.
Colours marked * have a matching card stock, available for some selected invitations.
Standard Foil Colours
Choose from our range of standard letterpress foils. Foil colours are restricted in choice due to their nature, but we can try to obtain a colour close to your needs. Please note the colours on screen are for guidance and will not be exact to the printed colour.